Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nobody has ever died from not having sex…

Nobody has ever died from not having sex…

Whew! That means I am in the clear. Thank God!!!!

I am trying to refrain from dating, and therefore, any SEX of any sort...(even the kind Bill Clinton says isn't sex). I'm trying this radical thing called CHASTITY.

No internet porn. No cable-tv porn. No phone sex. No "self-abuse." Nada. I'm really not even trying to attract guys, for the first time since I stopped thinking they were icky (about 30 years ago).

What has this done for me? Have I shriveled up??? Nope. On the contrary.

I feel like for the first time, I am accepting myself, stretchmarks and all. I enjoy my own company, because when my kids aren't around, I have to LOOK for someone to hang with. I am beginning to prefer my own company, and quiet. Lord knows if I'll ever want to have a man in my life again.  I am rarely lonely, whereas in my emotionally abusive and neglectful marriage of 15 years, I was ALWAYS lonely. It's amazing how lonely one can be in a bad marriage.

I don't wear makeup. I just find it annoying now. Same with hair gel. I promise that I do bathe...and wear deodorant and perfume, and use moisturizer. But it's for me in a way that I've never experienced before.

I am enjoying finding out w/ CPC (Crazy Prolife Catholic) likes...and dislikes. And what God wants me to be. He gave me a mission -- a ministry -- that I had just daydreamed about. How lucky (really, blessed) am I???

Girls, and guys, if you haven't tried this, it's awesome...

God love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment