Saturday, May 12, 2012

I like being a mom. Let me count the ways:

1) I love Prima (codename for my eldest): She sings, she acts. She is universally praised for her manners. She is beautiful but doesn't know it. She is a fashionista and is in despair over her mommy's lack of attention to style. She is so smart!!!!! But so innocent, too. She can be a taskmaster to her sisters, but she loves them. I love her to pieces.

2) I love Secunda. She sings, too! She hasn't tried acting yet, but I can't wait till she does. She loves to read, to draw, to ride a special horse. She is beautiful, and has no idea. She is cuddly and loves babies. She is soooo smart and an awesome writer. I adore her. Everyone loves her.

3) I love Tertia. She also sings, likes soccer, cats, swimming, and playing with her friends. She still is very attached and I am so grateful that she likes being my little girl still. She is adorable and pretty and charming. And has no idea. She is bright and creative and so smart! And has no idea.

4) I like the opportunity to be a better person every day. My kids kind of force that on me. 

I'll write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment